Partner David Kistenbroker will speak on “Today's Securities Litigation Frontier - Plaintiff and Defense Perspectives” at 9:15 a.m. on Thursday, October 15.
Topics of the conference include:
- Strategies for prosecuting and defending the securities fraud action
- How the ‘Madoff case’ and subsequent discoveries of fraud in alternative investment markets changed the securities litigation landscape
- Latest government enforcement initiatives and how to deal effectively with the government
- Criminal investigation and prosecution of securities violations
- Developments in auditor liability
- Ethical issues for securities lawyers
For more information, click here.