Partner Bruce Vanyo will speak on “Today's Securities Litigation Frontier - Plaintiff and Defense Perspectives” at 9:15 a.m. on Tuesday, September 29.
Topics of the conference include:
- Strategies for prosecuting and defending the securities fraud class action
- How the courts are applying Stoneridge’s rejection of “scheme liability”
- What the financial crisis means for securities litigation
- Government enforcement initiatives and how to deal effectively with the government
- Criminal investigation and prosecution of securities violations
For more information, click here.