Partner D. Louis Glaser will moderate, and Partner Laura Keidan Martin will speak as a panelist on "The Economic Impact of Health Care Reform: Opportunities and Pitfalls for Providers and Investors" at 3:15 p.m. on Monday, May 10. Other panelists include Paul Keckley, Ph.D., Executive Director of Deloitte Center for Health Solutions, Deloitte LLP and Greg Moerschel, Parter at Beecken Petty O'Keefe & Company.
Topics that will be discussed by the panel include:
- Economic challenges and opportunities generated by health care reform
- Preparing for value-based purchasing and quality incentives
- Impact of the new transparency and integrity provisions
- Sector analysis of business landscape changes
- What will the next wave of health reform hold?