Partner Joshua Rubenstein will speak on "Using Taxes to Resolve Trust & Estate Disputes" on Tuesday, October 13.
His presentation will cover the following topics:
- Discover the role taxes can play in resolving trusts and estates litigations
- Review the various proceedings that can be brought for the primary purpose of reducing taxes
- Creative ways to bridge the expectation gap among warring parties (non-tax feuds):
- how settlements can be structured
- how taxes can be employed
- Learn how the applicable principles can be applied to the particular tax laws of the jurisdictions governing the estates and trusts in question
For more information about this event, click here.