Katten Muchin Rosenman is pleased to announce that it will host its 3rd Annual Customs Seminar for Japanese companies. This year’s seminar will focus on antidumping and related issues.
The seminar will cover:
- How dumping duties are assessed on imports and when they are assessed
- Entry requirements for dumped products
- Common errors in entering dumped products
- Methods for minimizing dumping duties
- Scope ruling requests
- Annual reviews
- Monitoring the filing of dumping cases
- New developments, including zeroing
The lecture materials will be translated into Japanese for the convenience of seminar attendees and to facilitate future reference. Japanese and English speaking representatives from all companies are encouraged to attend.
The seminar is limited to importers and customs brokers only. Please RSVP by May 24, 2007 by 5:00 PM.