David Goldberg, a partner in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice, will speak on “Internal Investigations: Hot Topics and Red Flags” in this CLE program at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 24. During this hour-long session, the panelists will discuss not only the "nuts and bolts" of internal investigations but also hot button issues that are now coming up and how companies can best seek to resolve investigations efficiently and prudently. Topics to be addressed include:
- Issues arising in internal investigations as a result of new whistleblower laws and cases
- Protecting confidential and sensitive corporate materials from disclosure to the government and to civil litigants
- Post Sarbanes-Oxley obstruction of justice
- Indemnification and advancement – legal and strategic issues
- Corporate settlements: joint defense agreements and non-prosecution agreements
For more information, click here.