Capital Markets Compass covers the latest developments in the capital markets, public company, and corporate governance worlds.
In this issue:
- Katten Partners Present 2022 Proxy Season Update
- SEC Proposes to Increase Reporting of Proxy Votes and Executive Compensation Votes
- SEC Proposes Amendments to Rule 10b5-1 Plans and Increased Disclosure About Insider Trading Policies
- The SPAC Report: Mark Wood, National Capital Markets Practice Co-Head, Speaks With Bloomberg Tax on Proactive Disclosures as SEC Continues to Scrutinize SPACs; Chairman Gensler's Latest Comments on SPAC Regulation
- SEC Comment Period Ends for Controversial Proposal Regarding Clawbacks of Executive Incentive Compensation Without Official Action