The Katten Leadership Institute for Women of Color will host "Communicating to the Point," a special presentation skills workshop taught by Stacey Hanke, featured author of the book Conversations on Success and co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul on Tuesday, May 13 from 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
This program will provide participants with communication and presentation skills to ensure that the message they convey to others are effective and motivate people to act on their requests. Participants will learn:
- How to organize thoughts by not giving data dumps;
- How to create messages that are clear and concise using the message builder;
- How to use eye communication to build credibility;
- Posture to convey confidence and voice to maintain attention;
- Movement to be interactive and diffuse nervous energy;
- and so much more.