To read the Digest online, click here.
This week's issue addresses the following topics:
- CBOE Proposes Amendments to Rule 6.49A Concerning Off-Floor Position Transfers Including RWA Transfers
- Delay of Final Implementation of Swap Initial Margin Rules
- CFTC Proposes Amendments to Reduce Regulatory Obligations on Certain Non-US Clearing Organizations
- CFTC Extends Public Comment Period for Proposed Amendment to Swap Data Reporting Regulations
- CFTC Clarifies That the Customer Identification Program and Beneficial Ownership Rules are Not Applicable to Certain Introduction Brokers
- European Commission Publishes Assessment of EU AML and CTF