To read the Digest online, click here.
This week's issue addresses the following topics:
- Delaware Supreme Court Upholds Chancery Court Ruling that Applied Business Judgment Rule to Going Private Transaction with Controlling Stockholder
- Amendments to Uniform Branch Office Registration Form
- SEC Approves New FINRA Supervision Rules
- CFTC Requests Comment on Swap Data Reporting Rules
- Fourth Circuit Holds Minority-Owned Corporation Can Bring Race Discrimination Suit
- Second Circuit Vacates Conviction After Counsel Misstated Deportation Consequences