To read the Digest online, click here.
This week's issue addresses the following topics:
- Meeting of the SEC Advisory Committee on Small and Emerging Companies
- FINRA Requests Comment on a Proposed Rule to Require Delivery of an Educational Communication to Customers of a Transferring Representative
- CFTC Issues Relief From IB and CTA Registration to Foreign Persons Dealing in Swaps for International Financial Institutions
- District Court Dismisses Data Breach Class Action Against GameStop, Inc.
- Fourth Circuit Affirms Conviction in Virginia Bank Fraud Case
- Six Federal Regulators Issue Final Interagency Policy Statement on Diversity Policies and Practices of Regulated Entities
- British Bankers’ Association Response to European Banking Authority Remuneration Consultation
- UK Authorities Publish Fair and Effective Markets Review Final Report