To read the Digest online, click here.
This week's issue addresses the following topics:
- Crowdfunding Portals Can Now Register with the SEC
- No-Action Relief Allows Broker-Dealers and OTC Derivatives Dealers to Submit Certain Reports Electronically
- CFTC Approves Registration to 18 Swap Execution Facilities
- CFTC and German Regulators Sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Hedge Fund Standards Board Publishes Findings From First Cyber-Attack Simulation
- FCA Clarifies Senior Managers Regime Expectations for Individuals With Overall Responsibility for a Firm's Legal Function