To read the Digest online, click here.
This week's issue addresses the following topics:
- US District Court Holds That Discretionary Tax Withholding is Exempt Under 16b-3
- Hinman Named Director of Division of Corporation Finance
- FINRA Proposed Rule Change to the Consolidated Audit Trail
- CFPB’s Prepaid Cards Rule Escapes Coverage Under the Congressional Review Act
- FCA Publishes Policy Statement on Remuneration for CRD IV Firms
- FIA Calls for Transitional Period for Commodity Firms Under MiFID II