Carl Kennedy, a partner in the Financial Markets and Funds practice, will participate as a panelist in the "Markets" section of the "Markets & Clearing" panel discussion at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, January 24. Panelists will discuss topics such as:
- Swaps: What has worked and has not worked since DFA implementation?
- SEF proposal — top tier/hot button provisions
- Speed bumps in futures markets — impacts
- Floor trader relief from conditions in "swap dealer" definition — impacts; Have prop traders entered the market? Should the relief be codified?
- SOFR — genesis of the issue; efforts to develop the SOFR futures and swap markets and challenges encountered
For more information, click here.