Two Katten Financial Markets and Funds partners will participate in the ABA Derivatives and Futures Law Committee Winter Meeting 2023, taking place on February 2–4. At 8:00 a.m. on Friday, February 3, Nathaniel Lalone will speak on the "International Regulation" panel, discussing international developments in futures and swaps markets, including:
- Latest developments in governance
- Events at the LME, fallout and further considerations
- Jurisdiction and enforcement related developments in the international context
- Registration of types of trading venues
- International carbon market and sustainability linked products
- Insolvencies and systemic risk in global markets
At 9:45 a.m. on Saturday, February 4, Carl Kennedy will speak on the "Swap Dealer and Security-Based Swap Dealer Developments" panel discussion.
Learn more about the Derivatives and Futures Law Committee Winter Meeting 2023.