Gil Soffer, Chicago managing partner and national co-chair of the Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice, will serve as one of the moderators for the "FCPA: Challenges and Risks of Doing Business in Latin America" seminar on Thursday, January 26 at 4:30 p.m. The panelists will discuss FCPA risks for US businesses in Latin America and provide insight related to:
- avoiding trouble: preventing and detecting problems:
- understanding the risks—including those unique to Latin America;
- ensuring compliance in the region;
- managing and minimizing risk exposure;
- managing problems when they arise:
- investigating whistleblower and other complaints;
- complying with government investigations; and
- comprehending the special sensitivities in Latin America.
For more information, click here.