Katten is a firm of first choice for clients seeking sophisticated, high-value legal services in the United States and abroad. Our nationally recognized practices include corporate, financial services, litigation, real estate, environmental, commercial finance, insolvency and restructuring, intellectual property, structured finance and securitization, and trusts and estates. Our more than 600 attorneys serve public and private companies, including a third of the Fortune 100, as well as a number of government and nonprofit organizations and individuals. We provide full-service legal advice from locations across the United States and in London and Shanghai.
We are uniquely flexible and we have an entrepreneurial culture that leads to true partnerships with our clients. Knowing the law is not enough. We understand and focus on our clients’ business objectives and address their legal needs in a manner consistent with their “big picture.” We have a reputation for being trusted advisors, and we demonstrate our value every day in the successful results we earn.
At Katten, you will find a firm with open doors and open minds that is open to change. You will have the ability to progress as quickly as your talent allows.
We expect that our attorneys will:
- Turn their hard work and intellectual curiosity into cutting-edge, creative legal work.
- Get out of their offices and experience the firm, and start building the relationships they will need to be successful here.
- Understand that collaboration, passion and multiple voices are more important than hierarchy, titles and “the way things have always been done.”
- Never wait to be asked, but seize opportunities and create their own future.
In return, we offer the opportunity to:
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with world-class attorneys on challenging, substantive legal matters and gain an insider's view of practice areas in which you're interested.
- Receive meaningful feedback, training and mentoring.
- Take control of your future and make your voice heard as a valued member of the firm.
- Build relationships with our attorneys and staff.
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under law. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation, benefits, and all other conditions and privileges of employment. Each office of the firm also complies with applicable state and local laws whose provisions may vary from those on which firmwide policies are based.