Attorneys Timothy Lynes and Anna-Liza Harris will present "Flying Private: Owning, Leasing, Sharing and Financing Corporate Aircraft" on Thursday, October 6 at 5:45 p.m. The panel of industry leaders will discuss best practices relating to costs, financing options, current tax and regulatory considerations, and offshore structuring of private aviation.
- regulations affecting operations for personal use versus chartered planes in the context of FAR Part 91 versus Part 135;
- the financial aspects of the purchase of private jets, including:
- lease versus debt;
- standard terms and "traps;"
- popular/unique financing structures; and
- tax implications—depreciation.
- offshore structures; and
- unique and popular structuring options.