Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP and Hay Group, Inc. will host "Getting Back to Compensation Strategy: Short-Term Incentive Design and the Next Proxy Disclosure Cycle" on October 18 from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Speaking at the event will be Partners Shannon Anglin and Maryann Waryjas, Associate Ann Kim and Midwest Region Leader of Hay Group, Inc., Brian Tobin.
The discussion will include:
- Results from the 2007 Hay Group Executive Short-Term Incentive Design Survey of over 200 employers;
- Setting performance targets and reward levels - and the disclosures that must be made;
- Incentive plan funding and payouts - evaluating alternative scenarios and potential tax and disclosure pitfalls;
- SEC comments to the 2006 CD&A disclosures; and
- Ideas to improve the results and the process for 2008 filings.