Scott Resnik, chair of the White Collar, Investigations and Compliance practice and co-head of the firm's New York Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice, will present the "Conducting FCPA Internal Investigations: How to Stay on the Government's Good Side" session at the 2nd Global Anti-Corruption Compliance Summit on Monday, October 24 at 4:15 p.m. The presentation will examine:
- meeting the DOJ's expectations for cooperation under the Yates Memo and FCPA Pilot Program;
- "boiling the ocean" versus leaving your company exposed—how to strike the right balance in scoping your investigation;
- "de-confliction"—what it really means and the challenges it entails for companies and outside counsel;
- developing credibility with enforcers and maintaining it throughout a lengthy investigation; and
- remediation and compliance presentations.