Joshua Rubenstein, national head of the Private Wealth practice, will participate in the panel "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: Changes Coming to a Theatre Near You From the United States?" at 11:50 a.m. on Tuesday, April 28. The session will make observations on how difficult it has become to do estate planning and wealth preservation for high net worth clients when the rules change constantly. The panel will cover:
- tax changes around the world (as they impact one another);
- enforcement changes leading to FATCA;
- changes in access to information;
- changes in the nature of families; and
- changes in the frequency of intrafamily litigation.
The session also will review which changes are likely in transition, which will return to "normal" and which changes are here to stay—and how best to advise in the meantime.
For more information, click here.