This forum will address emerging issues and new developments in the domestic and international financial services industry.
The global financial services industry is undergoing significant operational, regulatory and technological changes that impact participants in all sectors of the industry.
Katten attorneys will discuss legal issues, including:
- Enhanced prime brokerage, portfolio margining and the interface between broker-dealers and hedge funds generally;
- Hedge fund lending, credit risk and debtor-creditor issues;
- Derivatives and structured products;
- Developments in enforcement and litigation;
- Hedge fund advertising and the changing regulatory environment; and
- International developments affecting hedge funds.