The Financial Services practice will present "Katten's Summer 2014 Review: Financial Services Regulatory and Legal Development Highlights" at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 10. The first in a series of Katten programs addressing recent developments in the financial services industry that impact a broad range of market participants, the presentation will tentatively address the following topics:
- final rules from the SEC: money market funds and security-based swaps;
- futures: EFRPs, block trades and position limits;
- international developments regarding swaps;
- managed futures: commodity pool operator director delegations;
- litigation developments and enforcement actions: dark pools and high-frequency traders;
- liquid alternatives; and
- bitcoin developments.
To view a recording of this presentation, click here.