Associates Hannah Amoah, Paula Hopkins and Yvonne Perez-Zarraga will represent Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP at the Corporate Counsel Women of Color One-Day Career Strategies Conference for Law Firm Associates on Thursday, April 10 from 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. at the Hilton New York.
Prominent in-house attorneys and law firm partners will provide attendees with strategies for effectively managing careers, being successful law firm associates, and contributing to the legal profession. Topics include how to:
- Add Value to Internal and External Clients to Gain a Competitive Edge
- Build a Roster of Clients
- Build Effective Networks
- Make the Right Moves Within Your Firm, Laterally, or Transitioning In-House
- Make Smart Financial Decisions Today to Build Wealth for Tomorrow
- Avoid Burnout, Stress, and Fatigue by Balancing Work and Life
For more information, click here.