Financial Services partners Arthur Hahn, Lance Zinman, Lisa Dunsky, Chris Kemnitz and Janet Angstadt will present the panel discussion “Pitfalls in a Shifting Landscape: Trade Practice Issues for Futures and Securities” at 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 3. The session will address issues related to the following topics:
- Disruptive trading and manipulation;
- Exchanges for related positions (EFRPs) and block trades;
- Wash trades and inadvertent self-matches;
- New EU requirements for HFT firms; and
- CFTC position limits update.