Co-Managing Partner Bruce Vanyo will serve as a panelist for "The New Securities Class Action Landscape: Views from Plaintiff and Defense Bars" on Monday, October 20, at 9:15 a.m.
The presentation will cover:
- Review of Stoneridge and recent Supreme Court decisions
- Review of key lower court decisions and their impact on pleading motions, class certification, and summary judgment
- Developments and trends in subprime litigation
- Working with experts
- Lessons learned from recent trials
- Royal Dutch Shell and developments in global securities litigation
For more information, click here.