The Serviced Apartment Networking Group (SANG) was launched in February 2018 by Katten Muchin Rosenman UK LLP (founders).
Dear SANG Members
First of all I sincerely hope that you, and your families, are managing to keep safe and well from this ever changing coronavirus environment.
It is with this ever changing environment in mind that Katten, in the spirit of staff, client and professional friends safe keeping, have taken the decision to suspend until further notice our Katten SANG events.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank our 2020 sponsors Q1 IHG, Q2 Knight Frank, and Q3 AIB Bank and assure them that, once we are declared fit and able to continue our SANG meetings, they will be given priority over dates for future sponsorship.
In the meantime, keep safe and well and, above all, stay at home to save lives.
See you all soon.
Links to Katten's COVID-19 Resources:
- Article: Advantages of the Extended-Stay sector proven during the global crisis
- Blog Post: The resilience of extended stay hotels
- HMRC Provides Clarity on VAT and Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) Treatment of the Most Common Lease Variations
- Flexible Furlough – Top 10 Considerations and 30 Calculations for UK Employers
- The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS): Key Dates and FAQs
- Options Available to Landlords Post Statutory Demand as of 1 June 2020
- Creating a Safe Place to Work in the UK
- Coming out of Lockdown - Employment Considerations
- COVID-19: Katten's Latest UK Employment Law Q&A
- What Actually is a Furlough? A Top 8 Q&A
- Quick Q&A: Handling Holiday During COVID-19
- Signing and Witnessing Documents (including E-Signing)
- COVID-19: Real Estate Issues - Lease Provisions
- COVID-19: Financing Issues
Senior Hotel Consultant
+44 (0) 20 7770 5260
Previous SANG Events
16 July 2020
26 March 2020
27 November 2019
25 September 2019
26 June 2019
28 March 2019
December 18, 2018
September 25, 2018
May 16, 2018
February 27, 2018