Katten will present "Spotlight on the Audit Committee – Issues, Trends and Planning" at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, May 20. Claudia Allen, co-chair of the Corporate Governance practice, will moderate a roundtable discussion of issues confronting audit committees from the viewpoints of a committee member, audit partner and an active participant in the dialogue with regulators. Panelists—including Mark Wood, head of the Securities practice—will address the following topics:
- responsibility for oversight of cyber security;
- proposals to enhance the auditor's report;
- key developments in financial reporting;
- responding to "red flags" and other risks; and
- updated internal controls framework.
To register for the roundtable, click here.