Jill Darrow, head of the New York Tax Planning practice, will be a co-presenter for the "Effectively Handling Tax Issues With Foreign Investors" session at the Financial Research Associates' 8th Annual Private Investment Funds Tax Master Class on Wednesday, May 24 from 11:20 a.m.–12:00 p.m. Topics to be discussed include:
- best practices for managing ECI;
- use of blockers, leveraging investments;
- the latest on loan origination and what funds are doing;
- interest and dividend withholding; and
- understanding the Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act (FIRPTA).
For more information, click here.