Kimberly Smith, global chair of Katten's Corporate practice, will moderate "The State of Middle Market Deal Flow" on Tuesday, September 21 at the Metropolitan Club New York. The panel will discuss how companies transformed through the pandemic through innovation and technology and emerged stronger from it, with valuations that remain high, targets coming from a growing pool of sellers, paused deals re-emerging and private equity that still has record amounts of capital to deploy. Panelists will discuss questions such as:
- What role will M&A play in the overall global economic recovery?
- What sectors are dealmakers looking at for growth?
- What is the outlook for fundraising, and alternative deal structures?
- Will cross-border and cross-sector deals present opportunity during the recovery?
- What obstacles may affect deal flow?
Learn more about "The Deal Economy: Predictions and Perspectives."