Real Estate partners Devan Popat and William Dorsey will serve as moderators for panel discussions at The Real Estate & Bank General Counsel Forum on May 7.
Devan will moderate the "Top Five Concerns For Real Estate & Bank General Counsel" panel at 9:00 a.m., discussing:
- an overview of legal concerns across the sector;
- what real estate general counsels spend almost of their time on; and
- what do real estate legal professionals see coming around the corner.
William will moderate the "Borrower Delaying Tactics . . . How to Minimize Them" panel at 10:00 a.m., covering:
- speeding up litigation;
- what to do when environmental complexities arise;
- delays in the sale process;
- court schedules;
- whether arbitration a viable option;
- settlement agreement breaches; and
- communication breakdowns . . . they aren't always the same.
For more information, click here.