Henry Bregstein, global co-chair of the Financial Services practice, will moderate the "Alternative Investing Through Private Placement Life Insurance and Variable Annuities" program, as part of the On The Horizon Conference Series, on Wednesday, February 24 at 8:30 a.m. The panel will provide a view into Insurance Dedicated Funds (IDF) as well as the market opportunity, the participants, the benefits and considerations and the various allocation channels. Additionally, they will discuss:
- what are IDFs and their tax advantages;
- manager and investor perspectives on participating;
- a look at who are the market participants;
- IDF challenges and market opportunities; and
- what are the allocation channels for an IDF.
For more information, click here.