Partners Dawn M. Canty and Tara Goff Kamradt will serve as speakers at the Women in the Legal Profession Summit: Rainmaking, Negotiating, and Collaborative Development event presented by LexisNexis® on Wednesday, April 16.
Attendees will discover proven strategies female attorneys can employ to achieve equal status in their firms or legal departments. The program will provide:
- Insight from a managing partner panel on how women can succeed in law-firm culture
- Techniques for becoming a trusted advisor to both your clients and your colleagues
- Practical advice on creating more order in life -- on both work and personal levels
- Strategies for success in rainmaking -- first hand advice and success stories
- Understanding of how others perceive your communication style and what you can do to translate it into effective negotiating skills
- Insight from a corporate roundtable on how law firms can get and retain their business