Deepro Mukerjee, national co-chair of Katten's Patent Litigation practice, will participate in "The Economics and Economy of Drug Patents with ACI's Hatch-Waxman Series Advisory Board Members: Optimizing Product Selection, Identifying Targets for Litigation and Monetizing IP Portfolios" breakout session at 3:30 p.m. (ET) on Monday, April 26. The session will focus on:
- Considering the critical factors when selecting products for development:
- IP constraints and Freedom to Operate
- Development costs
- Market forces
- The potential long-term impact the coronavirus could have on supply chain disruption
- Considering license deals to save litigation spend and remain within budget
- Strengthening your launch strategy
- Examining the value of licensing deals and structures
- Establishing best practices for cost reduction to enhance predictability for cash flow purposes
- What kind of case management does a client expect with a low budget when there is no settlement?
- Evaluating the impact of the conservation of resources on future investment in research and development
Learn more about the 15th Annual Paragraph IV Disputes conference.