Katten Muchin Rosenman and Deloitte & Touche present a timely discussion on key developments and trends to be addressed in 2009 proxy statement and SEC annual reports.
Discussion topics will include:
- Hot-button disclosure issues and trends including economic/credit crisis disclosure, CD&A, MD&A and risk factors
- Shareholder activism, proxy advisory firm policy updates and evolving shareholder protection measures
- E-proxies: to use or not to use
- Financial reporting developments including FIN 48, FAS 5, FAS 141R and FAS 157 (mark-to-market accounting)
- What's coming, including proxy access, electronic shareholder forums, IFRS and CIFiR