Katten partners Larry Levin and Claudia Allen, along with professionals from Ernst & Young and Georgeson, will host a webinar on the key developments and trends impacting public companies in the 2016 annual report and proxy season at 1:00 p.m. (ET) on Wednesday, December 9. Discussion topics will include:
- Dodd-Frank compensation and other rulemaking developments impacting Form 10-K and proxy disclosure;
- coordinating investor engagement with preparation for your board committee meetings;
- proxy advisory firm updates and reminders;
- proxy access and "hot" shareholder proposals for 2016;
- shareholder activism;
- SEC legal and accounting review hot buttons; and
- financial reporting developments.
To view the presentation, click here.