Katten will host its fourth annual Process Safety Management seminar on Monday, March 25 in Torrance, California and on Tuesday, March 26 in Concord, California. Katten speakers will include Mark Farley, head of Katten's Environmental and Workplace Safety practice; Greg Dillard, managing partner of the Houston office; Environmental and Workplace Safety partners Scott Elliott and Tom Van Wyngarden; and Environmental and Workplace Safety associates Stephanie Angkadjaja, Devon Downs and Jessica Wilson. Joined by featured presenter Clyde Trombettas, Cal/OSHA statewide PSM manager and policy advisor, they will discuss topics including:
- Presentation by Clyde Trombettas: Section 5189.1
- Emerging Issues: Implementation of the Refinery PSM Standard
- PQV, SB 130, and SB 54 Updates
- Cal/OSHA Appeals and Administrative Law Update
- CalARP and Federal RMP Updates
For more information, contact Michelle Hauser at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.202.625.3586.