Partner Sheldon T. Zenner will serve as moderator for the panel discussion "What You Should Do When the Government Comes Knocking: Anticipating and Responding to Government Investigations" on Thursday, November 30 at 11:45 a.m. This session will discuss the following topics:
- Elements of an effective internal investigation—tips for when you get "the call"
- Roles of inside and outside counsel
- Responding to requests for access to documents and company personnel
- Responding to requests to waive attorney-client privilege
- Settling with the government