Partner Gil Soffer will speak on “The Attorney-Client Privilege in Government Investigations” at 2:15 p.m. on Monday, May 18.
Topics of the conference include:
- The slippery application of Daubert to non-scientific evidence
- The attorney-client privilege in government investigations
- Electronic communications security and privacy
- Civil discovery: privacy protection v. full disclosure
- Creating and managing an effective pro bono program
- Riding the Erie Railroad today: some round trips between federal and state supreme courts
For more information, click here.