Seth Messner, a partner in the Structured Finance and Securitization practice, will participate in the “CRE CLOs: Expanding the Product” panel discussion at 2:50 p.m. on Tuesday, May 21. Panelists will discuss:
- market outlook: is this revised CRE CDO asset class here to stay;
- relative value of CRE CLO loans compared to traditional CMBS;
- best practices in asset management: static versus active;
- what types of bridge loans and collateral are going into CRE CLOs;
- common structural features; and
- credit performance to date.
For more information, click here.