To read the online Digest, click here.
This week's issue addresses the following topics:
- Statement on Status of the Consolidated Audit Trail
- CFTC Releases No-Action Position on PCAOB Requirement to Communicate Critical Audit Matters
- CFTC Grants No-Action Relief Relating to Counting Toward the Swap Dealer Registration De Minimis Threshold
- Senate Confirms Two CFTC Nominations
- ECON Publishes Report on Regulatory and Supervisory Relationships Between the EU and Third Countries
- EBA Publishes Consultation Paper on Amendments to the CRR Supervisory Reporting ITS Relating to Securitizations