(CHICAGO) Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP today announced that 12 new partners have been elected by its Board of Directors. The new partners include:
- Christopher S. Atkinson, Corporate, Chicago
- Diane E. Bell, Corporate, Chicago
- Evan A. Belosa, Financial Services, New York
- Madelyn Calabrese, Financial Services, New York
- Craig M. Kuchii, Intellectual Property, Chicago
- Melissa F. Langsdorf, Commercial Finance, Chicago
- Michael J. Lohnes, Litigation, Chicago
- Monica J. Mosby, Litigation, Chicago
- Alyx S. Pattison, Litigation, Chicago
- Kristine A. Rembach, Litigation, Washington, D.C.
- John Rosans, Litigation, Washington, D.C.
- Christopher T. Shannon, Financial Services, Chicago
“This is a wonderful accomplishment and career milestone for these attorneys. Their hard work, commitment and dedication to their clients will continue to contribute a great deal to the growth and success of the firm,” said Vincent A. F. Sergi, national managing partner of Katten.