Partner Sheldon Zenner will serve as a panelist for "Representing Witnesses During SEC Testimony" on Thursday, October 2, at 1:45 p.m.
Topics of the conference include:
- Options backdating: Beyond the apex of the pyramid?
- The subprime leltdown: Reactions and action at the SEC and DOJ
- Insider trading: Knows no bounds
- Primer: Financial statements - user friendly at last
- PIPE (dream) cases: Why the prosecution theories are failing
- Primer: Representing witnesses during SEC testimony
- Securities fraud sentencing: Effective litigation strategies
- Monitors: When, why and how? Is congressional oversight inevitable?