Partner Michael Callahan will speak on “PSOs – Basics for Health Lawyers” at 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, April 22.
Topics of the conference include:
- What is a PSO?
- What are their legal advantages and benefits?
- What are the creation, certification and compliance challenges of PSOs?
- What are the business and patient safety considerations that may be driving PSO formation and participation?
- What role can and should attorneys play in PSO assessment and formation?
- How do the PSO privilege and immunity protections affect Medical Studies Act protections and peer review?