Partner Michael Callahan will speak on “Patient Safety Organizations: What You Need to Know to Implement a PSO Program and Manage Confidentiality and Privilege Protections” at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, August 18.
Topics of the conference include:
- Protections of Patient Safety Work Product via federal confidentiality and privilege protection statute
- Storage of root cause analysis, investigations
- Establishing a patient safety evaluation system
- Overview of PSO privilege and immunity provisions
- Application of HIPAA privacy and security rules