Partner Gil Soffer will speak on "Fraud, Regulatory Focus and the 'Dark Side' of Performance Management" at 3:45 p.m. on Tuesday, November 6.
Mr. Soffer's presentation will cover:
- Ethical challenges associated with performance management
- Fraud definition, schemes and recent trends/developments
- How fraud schemes impact financial statements
- Internal controls, fraud awareness/prevention and governance
- Current regulatory and market factors, including anti-corruption efforts/Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and antitrust
- Investigations overview
For more information, click here.