Partner Gil Soffer will speak on “The Role of Privilege in Investigation and Prosecution of Corporations – What Do Recent Changes Mean for Practitioners” at 11:20 a.m. on Friday, May 1.
Topics of the conference include:
- Effective use of mock trials, focus groups and internet sampling
- Workplace safety: keeping out of harms’ way, out of the papers and out of the courts
- Climate change litigation: who has standing?
- Effective use of technology during motions hearings
- On the cusp of change? a Supreme Court update with Dean Erwin Chemerinsky
- “Relationship” conflicts: how do I clear the hurdle?