Katten Financial Services attorneys will participate in the webinar, "A Review of CFTC Proposed Regulation AT and Its Potential Practical Impact" on Thursday, December 17 at 12:00 p.m. (ET). The webinar will address the following topics:
- status of US regulation regarding automated and algorithmic futures trading;
- overview of proposed Regulation AT;
- impact on different market segments: algorithmic traders, futures commission merchants, floor brokers and introducing brokers, swap dealers and major swap participants, commodity trading advisors and commodity pool operators, designed contract markets, and the National Futures Association;
- impact on compliance officers;
- potential unintended consequences;
- comparison of Regulation AT and current US securities laws and new initiatives from the Securities and Exchange Commission; and
- insights and next steps.
To view a recording of the webinar, click here.
To view the slides, click here.