Four Structured Finance and Securitization attorneys—partners Chris DiAngelo, Anna-Liza Harris and Christina Burgess, and associate Brandon Hadley—will participate in panel discussions at the upcoming ABS Vegas 2016 conference on February 28–March 2.
Brandon will moderate the "Solar ABS 101" panel on February 28 at 3:50 p.m. (PT), discussing:
- understanding the various types of solar assets ripe for securitization,
- tax equity considerations,
- overview of a solar ABS structure, and
- potential size and scope of the solar asset class.
Chris will moderate the "GSE Reform 101" panel on February 28 at 4:40 p.m., which will provide an overview of main legislative reform proposals to date for GSEs, Corker Warner, Johnson Crapo, and the Path Act.
Anna-Liza will serve as a panelist on the "Women in Securitization" panel on February 29 at 11:45 a.m.
Christina will serve as a panelist on the "Equipment Leasing and Loan Sector Update" panel on March 1 at 3:30 p.m. This panel will focus on:
- large ticket leasing securitization volume outlook,
- deals in the pipeline,
- role of private equity in the equipment leasing marketplace, and
- finding relative value in the commercial finance sector.
For more information, click here.