To read this week's Bridging the Week, click here.
- FC Stone Companies and Goldman Sachs Receive Largest Fines in CME Group's 27 Disciplinary Actions Cascade
- Defunct FCM MF Global to Pay Unsecured Creditors up to 95% of Their Allowed Claims
- Florida Lawyer Settles CFTC Complaint Charging He Aided and Abetted His Clients' Unlawful Precious Metals Schemes
- optionsXpress Sanctioned by FINRA for Not Adjusting Open Share Orders to Reflect Dividends
- ISDA Reflects on Dodd-Frank Implementation Five Years Later
- Three Industry Organizations Warn of Potential Negative Impact of Extending Capital Requirements to European Commodity Dealers